Alex Medium Density Polythene pipe (MDPE) is light weight, flexible and durable piping system which is manufactured within the world class Quality Management System.
Product Range – 20 mm to 200 mm
Medium density polyethylene, also known as alkathene, is a tough and flexible thermoplastic which is used in the manufacture of water pipe, due to its high chemical resistance, and high prevention of algae, bacteria and fungi build-up. MDPE pipe is typically used for transporting both water and gas, but the pipe in this section is only suitable for the distribution of water, including clean potable water for human consumption, waste water, general purpose water transportation, drainage and sewerage. The uses of polyethylene as piping material being liked by users in recent years as it offers advantages in costs as well as technical requirements such as lower permeation of gas constituents, lack of corrosion effects, flexibility of material, relining operation of old gas lines. We are Manufacturing and supplying a wide range of MDPE Pipes has enabled us to serve the clients in an effective manner. Our range inherits a number of features including crack resistant, non-corrosive, sturdy, flexible and many others
- Suitable for drinking water
- Gas application in industries
- Residential colonies
- Housing societies
- Jail boards
- Corporations etc.
- Lightweight, Flexible and durable.
- Crack resistant.
- Robust construction with high impact strength.
- Suitable for cold and waste water distribution system.
- Low friction losses due to the excellent smooth internal surface.
- Resistant to chemical reaction, bacterial growth, corrosion, rusting etc.